This intense exposé by Scott Keisler uncovers the endgame of the Luciferian New World Order. This film was released on 3/22/14 and is in my opinion the best compilation of information in video format to show the history, connections, and endgame of that which is spoken of in Ephesians 6:12.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
This film is a must see that will tell you what the lie – i.e., the Great Deception of 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 – is, how it has been wrought throughout history, and how it is culminating today. Carving out 2 hours to watch this is the equivalent of at least 50 hours of reading. Its special value is that it is easily sharable and a great way to inform others who may not yet have a grasp on the overall picture of “future history” within a Biblical framework. Much appreciation to Scott Keisler for creating Dragon’s Deception.
Finally, the original discoverer of the correlation between the upcoming 2014-2015 blood moon tetrad and the Jewish feast days, Pastor Mark Biltz, has published a comprehensive book on the subject, Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs. Others have published books on this discovery, which Mark Biltz made in 2008, including most recently John Hagee. In that book John Hagee makes it seem, through word choice and omission, as though he made the discovery himself – something that saddened me greatly and caused a serious change in my opinion of his credibility and personal integrity. I mention this because I read an advance review copy of his book through Netgalley and let my concerns be known to the publisher before the book’s release yet they chose not to correct or further clarify this. I think it is good that the news about the blood moons are further spread, but the omission of Pastor Biltz original discovery in that book was unnecessary and could have been very easily remedied.
Now we have the information of Pastor Biltz’s years of intense research at our fingertips. In this book Pastor Biltz shares his personal history and background. Then he goes into a brief description of how Hebrew words contain a “picture” correlating to each individual letter. These pictures are like commentary on the word itself. This is truly a fascinating phenomenon and Biltz references Frank T. Seekins thorough treatment of the subject for the layperson, a book titled Hebrew Word Pictures (which I own and also thoroughly recommend). From here Pastor Biltz goes into an in-depth description of the Hebrew word usually translated as “season” – moed. He shows how this word is more accurately translated as “divine appointment” through the use of Hebrew word pictures. He demonstrates that the Feasts of the Lord are not only divine appointments, but that scripture says the sun, moon, and stars will be used for signs and seasons (moed) – aka, “Divine appointments”. Why is this important? Because the four blood moons, or tetrad of lunar eclipses set to occur in 2014 and 2015, all occur on Jewish feast days. When this has happened in the past, there have been major historical occurrences for the Jewish people. What Mark Biltz demonstrates is based on facts and history. From there, it leads to the possibility that based on past historical facts in conjunction with God’s word, there may be a serious event that will affect the Jewish people on the horizon. Based on history, this could be a prophesied but unfulfilled war, such as the war of Ezekiel 38 (or others).
My brief summary does not do Pastor Biltz’s scholarship justice and questions my review may spark will likely be answered within the more detailed explanations within the book itself. He also takes a few pages to logically and clearly answer his critics in a spirit of Christian love. Overall, this is a concise 177 pg book that packs a thorough explanation of all the pertinent information surrounding the upcoming tetrad/feast day alignment that begins this April 15, 2014.
More information at El Shaddai Ministries
Humanity: The very subject of a cosmic war.
In his latest book Lying Wonders of the Red Planet: Exposing the Lie of Ancient Aliens, Doug Woodward has compiled a vast amount of information regarding cultural belief and theory about Mars and distilled it through a Christian worldview to argue that Ancient Alien theory and Mars are being used as a vehicle to prepare humanity to accept a future “godman” and his accompanying Lie – that humanity came from elsewhere, from Them, and that humanity also are godmen. This of course encompasses the lie uttered by the first liar in Genesis 3:5 that Eve would be like God if she ate of the forbidden fruit.
Woodward successfully demonstrates that many occult rabbit holes lead to the same idea that humanity’s “true” identity are as gods and immortality can be attained apart from the God of the Bible. He weaves various examples from history, science, mythology, pop culture, art, government involvement, and literature with the thread of Biblical truth to elucidate the point that humanity is being set up for The Lie, the great deception of 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12. The focus of the book is on an overarching cultural meme surrounding Mars and how that meme may play into eschatological events.
Some of the points that are touched on include:
- Helena Blavatsky’s 19th century esoteric The Secret Doctrine.
- Related literature such as that written by H.P. Lovecraft, Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, Robert Heinlein, pulp fiction magazines from the 1950’s, Ignatius Donnely’s Atlantis: The Antediluvian World, and its later offspring, the works of alternative history authors like Graham Hancock.
- Television phenomena like H2’s wildly successful and highly biased Ancient Aliens.
- The varying opinions of The Face and Cydonia region of Mars and NASA’s blatant deception regarding satellite imagery.
- Those who, in association with government agencies, claim to have visited Mars through remote viewing and the messages they share.
- Nikola Tesla’s claim to have communicated with off-planet intelligences.
- Camille Flammarion’s venture to marry questionable psychical studies with a generally scientific search for intelligent life on neighboring worlds.
- Walt Disney, Mission to Mars, and the location of Disneyland.
- The Christian worldview of the late author and researcher David Flynn and his theory regarding Mars’ history and its potential inhabitants (hint: not aliens but fallen angels) as described in his groundbreaking book Cydonia: The Secret Chronicles of Mars.
- The incredible claims of attorney Andrew Basiago, including that he and his father were heavily involved in a government program in childhood (Project Pegasus) that included teleportation to Mars.
- Carl Sagan’s rhetoric about intelligent life existing elsewhere.
- The idea of a “Cosmic War” in the heavens.
- The ritualistic occult exploits, i.e. “portal openings”, of science fiction author and cult religion founder L. Ron Hubbard and his rocket scientist friend and Jet Propulsion Laboratory (NASA) founder Jack Parsons.
- Roswell NM, 1947.
- Hollywood and the “remaking” of mankind.
The above list, only a portion of all that is covered in Lying Wonders of the Red Planet, is demonstrative of the sheer depth of research and distillation Woodward has accomplished in what is an important work that sheds light on the so-called fringe, strange, and weird involving our nearest neighboring planet and how they apply to eschatological prophecy today. He is one of only a few Christian voices with the logic, research ability, platform, and might I add “the call” to elucidate a subject that is generally drowning in confusion and misdirection.
Not since David Flynn’s Cydonia: The Secret Chronicles of Mars (now a part of The David Flynn Collection) have I come across a work regarding Mars this revelatory and written from a Christian worldview. We here at WatcherVault.com are wholly recommending Lying Wonders of the Red Planet: Exposing the Lie of Ancient Aliens and appreciate the efforts and dedication of its author, Doug Woodward.